We are Sakunda Holdings, Zimbabwe’s leading energy supplier and investment vehicle.
Founded in 2005, Sakunda has grown to become a diversified company with significant investments in the Energy, Agriculture, Infrastructure Development and Mining sectors. Using our sector knowledge, we source investment opportunities that benefit communities and the economy at large by creating employment and adding value to our resources.
Key Business Areas
- Importation and distribution of petroleum products. Customers include the largest fuel networks in the country among others.
- Ownership – Sakunda Holdings 51%, Trafigura 49%.
- Fuel distribution to regular and commercial customers via the PUMA branded service stations around Zimbabwe.
- Ownership – Sakunda Holdings 51%, Puma Energy 49%.
- Distribution of fuel and dry goods locally and regionally via road and rail.
- Ownership – Sakunda Holdings 100%.
- Energy – Investment in 200MegaWatt Dema Diesel Power Plant.
- Agriculture – Supply of inputs for 200 000 hectares of maize, wheat and soya bean production.
- Ownership – Sakunda 100%.
Sakunda In Numbers
millionRevenue generated by Sakunda subsidiaries in 2016.
million litresPetroleum products sold by Sakunda every year.
- 200 000
hectaresExpanse of agriculture land financed by Sakunda in 2016.
EmployeesNumber of people employed by Sakunda companies.
Delivery trucksNumber of fuel trucks owned by Sakunda.
Service StationsNumber of Sakunda/Puma service stations.
YearsNumber of years Sakunda has been in operation.